[lbo-talk] RIP Carrol

Albert Sonntag styx55 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 14:03:30 PDT 2018

I regret very much hearing these sad news. Carrol educated me in a certain form of Marxist leftist tradition, and on the true meaning and sinister importance of Rousseau, and on the greatness of Milton. I am very sorry that he will no longer be out there to enlighten me a little on the basis of his old sixties American experience. RIP