Privatization

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Sun Aug 2 17:49:55 PDT 1998

Dear Doug and the Left Business Observers,

Just the word privatization and what it implies should be enough to sway organized labor away from any sorry and misguided sob who thinks he can make a fast buck stealing from the American people.

Doug, there are people in labor and politics called " hindsteiners". The name "hindstein" rhymes with Einstein. " Hindsteiners" make ass kissing into rocket science. For example the professionals who got Carey of the teamsters into trouble would be "hindsteiners". I have no doubt that their are "hindsteiners" in our union movement who for one reason or another would go along with the privatization of social security. Especially if it advances their personal agenda or career!

Sincerely and fraternally, Tom -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/19980802/fd840ac7/attachment.htm>