Jonesing for the Dow/Savings Rate

Patrick Bond pbond at wn.apc.org
Fri Aug 7 23:44:58 PDT 1998

No, how about just straight devalorization of overaccumulated capital. Maybe it can be revalorized, but not based on the original business plans...

> From: "Fellows, Jeffrey" <jmf9 at cdc.gov>
> But is it correct to characterize what remains from a manufacturing
> relocation movement (from Indonesia etc., to areas of even cheaper labor
> i.e., mainland China) as a productive asset (capacity) bubble? Jeff

Y'all must have read that wicked (1988) novel, _The Panic of '89_, by I forgot whom, which was about a terrorist bomb placed in a key Wall Street communications terminal...