OPE-L (was Re: Krugman on Marx)

Rosser Jr, John Barkley rosserjb at jmu.edu
Wed Aug 19 11:02:01 PDT 1998

Louis,

Sometimes you make jokes that lots of people don't know are jokes. For those who are not quite up on this, the novelist in question was Yukio Mishima, not Morishima, who committed Seppuku several years ago when the Japanese military refused to seize power and reinstitute emperor worship. That's no joke.

-- Rosser Jr, John Barkley rosserjb at jmu.edu