exclusion (Re: la revolution)

Kevin LaPalme leli at wizvax.net
Sun Aug 23 22:25:10 PDT 1998

These personal attacks against James Withrow are disgraceful and based on ignorance. I find it incredible that such vicious judgments can be formed on the basis of a handful of email communications. James was instrumental in a union campaign directed at his (and my) employer, a campaign Doug supported, and which accounts for the presence of several of our co-workers on this list. You all need a lesson in civility and common sense, a lesson which James is eminently qualified to provide.

I hope you're all satisified that the discussion has turned away from the issues and towards personal authenticity. How typical.