exclusion (Re: la revolution)

John K. Taber jktaber at onramp.net
Mon Aug 24 05:30:47 PDT 1998

Kevin LaPalme wrote:

[snipped Kevin's defense of James]

Hello, Kevin, nice to see you again on the same mailing list.

Look how the attacks on Social Security have been radicalizing me! I've gone from thinking that unions aren't such a bad idea, to signing up on a leftwing mailing list.

I agree with you that the attacks on James are disgraceful. Louis and Carroll should be using the occasion to educate, or to learn how to educate, instead of venting personal annoyance.

The explanations James received from others certainly help me.

As a rule, I think a member should be expelled only for repeated disruption.