White Lies (was Re: la revolution, version 100000)

bautiste at uswest.net bautiste at uswest.net
Mon Aug 24 19:42:21 PDT 1998

There must be some hidden truth to the notion that conservatives get worked up about someone lying about their infidelities but not lies spoken in the "national interest." Ollie North said a pack of lies and every conservative from here to the east and west coasts would make him president. Is this Freudian or would other hermeneutic bettwe explain it?

chuck miller

-- http://www.users.uswest.net/~bautiste/index.htm