Wellstone and Pinochet

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Mon Dec 7 06:48:53 PST 1998

Dear Max,

A presidential candidate hasn't visited Lorain since JFK in 1960!

The really incredible thing is that we are an easy 20-25 minute drive from the Cleveland airport or 5-8 minutes from the Ohio turnpike. This is the county with the highest density of union members in the country.

Sincerely, Tom Lehman