Reading Judy

Alex LoCascio alexlocascio at juno.com
Mon Dec 7 07:54:30 PST 1998

Snit writes:

>Okay, seriously. My list includes: Frances, Alex, Paul, DougDaddy, and
>Chaz (aka Charles who should be called Chaz just be/c its such a white
>name) Hey Brad DeLong what about you? Any economist who has a clue
about
>Weber oughtta be able to get a grip on Judy, no? Sawicky? Your
ascerbic
>wit ought to prove useful at times? Ya game?
>
>Okay, I'll give it another 24 hours for objections, addtions, arguments
for
>another text. Then, we must all obtain a copy of the book in oh say 1
>week? How's that?

Umm, how about waiting until after the holidays? I'm pretty sure my maternal unit nabbed a copy of Psychic Life for me (I give lists of books to friends and relatives so they know what I'm on the 'look out' for. Yeah, it's a dirty way of not paying for books, but it works), but she's trying to make it a "surprise" for X-Mas. So I won't have my copy until then.

___________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]