Reading Judy

Frances Bolton (PHI) fbolton at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Mon Dec 7 16:27:46 PST 1998

On Mon, 7 Dec 1998, Alex LoCascio wrote:

> Umm, how about waiting until after the holidays? I'm pretty sure my
> maternal unit nabbed a copy of Psychic Life for me (I give lists of books
> to friends and relatives so they know what I'm on the 'look out' for.
> Yeah, it's a dirty way of not paying for books, but it works), but she's
> trying to make it a "surprise" for X-Mas. So I won't have my copy until
> then.

I just paid my rent, so I have $120.00 until the 18th, and I have to buy my brother a Chanukhah gift. It would be better for me to not have to buy the book until then. I do, however, have enough money for cheap domestic beer and chicken wings, esp. if it's at a karaoke bar (hint hint, snit)

frances who is now, even as she types, making Greg Nowell's URSR.