Wellstone & Bradley

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Tue Dec 8 06:59:36 PST 1998

Bradley reminds me of a New Jersy version of Clinton or Gore. A corporate neo-liberal. He will probably be Gore's running mate in the next election. Because if the southerners choose the candidates and they will; Bradley is harmless to their interests even if he is from, ugh, New Joysey.

What's the going exchange rate on Confederate money now anyway.

Your cyber buddy, Tom L.