Women We Love: Gina Gershon

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Dec 9 18:43:36 PST 1998

Alex LoCascio wrote:

>Esquire...
>
>Anyhoo, Here's a piece on Gina Gershon from their August 1996 'Women We
>Love' issue, written by contributing editor Michael Angeli.

Hey, Katrina vanden Heuvel made their list once - or maybe even twice. They loved her (now retired, I think) green leather miniskirt.

For what it's worth, Susie Bright says that the lesbian sex in the movie Bound was the total vindication of everything she ever wanted to show on a screen. Details will be in her forthcoming book; Sassy killed a piece on the topic.

Doug