joke

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Dec 17 09:57:42 PST 1998

[This bounced because of an address kink.]

Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 17:36:02 +0000 To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com From: James Heartfield <James at heartfield.demon.co.uk> Subject: RE: Please don't bomb Iraq Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

>From: Carl Remick <cremick at rlmnet.com>
>
>Let's not overlook the role of tousle-haired little Tony Blair,
>scurrying around the U.S. military juggernaut proving what a staunch
>errand boy -- er, ally -- the U.K. is.

A while ago the following Blair-Clinton joke appeared in the British Press:

On a weekend Third Way seminar, Bill takes Tony out for a walk in the countryside, and they come across a sheep with its head stuck in a gate. 'Hey, what luck!, says Bill and takes his pants down to shag the sheep. Once satisfied he turns to Tony and says, 'go on, it's your turn'. 'No, I couldn't possibly, Bill' protests Blair. What's the matter, Tony, don't you like to fuck?' 'Er, no, Bill it's just that I don't think I could fit my head in the gate.'