Microsoft 1, Navy (divide-by) 0

Wed Jul 22 08:12:44 PDT 1998

>I'd personally lobby for a bill requiring all U.S. military,
>intelligence and police agencies as well as the UC Berkeley Dept. of
>Economics... to use only microsoft software.

What have we done?

For your information, we've staffed the Justice Department over the past five years as it has decided to go after Microsoft. Rich Gilbert, Carl Shapiro, Hal Varian, Joe Farrell, and Dan Rubinfeld are routinely denounced from Redmond...

:-)

Brad DeLong

P.S.: Our departmental administrators are trying to keep us a unix-focused department...