Info Request

Seth Sandronsky - 3472339 ssandron at nunic.nu.edu
Thu Sep 3 12:56:15 PDT 1998

What can LBOers tell me about Patricia Axelrod, director of the Desert Storm Think Tank? In today's (9-3-98) Sacramento News & Review, she had an article entitled "Misguided missiles: Can we justify the U.S. retaliatory attacks?" Besides linking the interests of the American people with those of its state-corporate nexus as "we," she also sidesteps the (il)legality of the U.S. military action that violated Article 51 of the U.N. Charter. Thanks in advance.

Seth Sandronsky Sacramento