Two Down, Approx 400 to Go

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Thu Sep 10 14:27:12 PDT 1998

>> My personal favorite will be the
>> George Will divorce saga.
>>
>MAX! Dish, dish, dish!
>
>Pantingly yours, WDK - WKiernan at concentric.net
>
>...wanna start a newsgroup? "alt.binaries.erotica.beltway" sounds
likely...>

Binaries are hard to come by, no pun intended. The mainstream media could prove to be the transmission belt, though I expect Salon e-zine will enjoy many scoops, no pun intended.

If you're asking about Georgie, for years he was regaling his readers with his family values. At some point his wife had all of his furniture and belongings deposited on the front lawn of their house with a note that went something like, "Take it somewhere else, buster." Will is now on his second wife and set of children.

I don't fault him for his personal life, since I have no idea of what it was like, but I do fault him for doing everything possible to imply his personal moral superiority over people with whom he harbored political disagreements.

MBS