Tampa billboards (Re: Rush Limbaugh Wet Dream 1: Ressentiment)

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Sun Sep 13 22:04:28 PDT 1998

> . . .
> Now I just don't know how they managed to get some of these details
> right. I don't mean the orgasm count; that's the kind of thing you'd
> kinda remember, even decades later. I mean the exact date and the time
> of day, stuff like that, you know, you tend to lose track of those
> mechanical details in the bliss.

It seems Monica kept a calendar recording their meetings. I too was mystified by the extent of detail, however, much more than could fill up one of those little squares.

Then there is this heretofore undiscovered principle of cleaning stains off clothing: you wait two years, rather than cleaning them off immediately.

Or this: she didn't know what the stain was when she put her dress away. Thought it could have been "spinach dip." (I am not making this up. Nobody could, obviously.) But if she didn't know sooner what the stain was, how did she figure it out later?

My thesis: Monica was indeed a stalker whose free-lance extortion operation was coopted by Starr.

MBS