Wicca's dimples

bautiste at uswest.net bautiste at uswest.net
Sun Sep 20 09:02:08 PDT 1998

bautiste tis I chuck who wrote the ditty on Jara, the great singer/director of the Chilean revolution. He was executed by the security forces, who torured him and killed him. There is a song that describes his impriconment and death. My poem incorporates new facts brought to light by Mrs. Jara on a recent radio broadcast. I have integrated in the poem the death and rape of another "disappeared." a woman I do not know but whom I know (if you know what I mean).

peace,

chuck "bautiste" miller

-- http://www.users.uswest.net/~bautiste/index.htm