Yoshie, don't unsub yet

W. Kiernan WKiernan at concentric.net
Sat Apr 3 11:16:05 PST 1999

Max Sawicky wrote:

> Nobody responded to the Rugova, is he dead or is he alive fandango
> because it doesn't mean a damn thing.

Wrong, Max. It proves, even to thoughtless rah-rah pro-NATO war supporters (and I'm NOT referring to anyone on this list, at least the pro-NATO posters here have intelligible reasons for their position, I'm talking about the Man in the Street) that we in the U.S. have been lied to. That's an important fact. People tend to take the "news" at face value. Rugova's resurrection might shake that credulity up bad.

Yours WDK - WKiernan at concentric.net