Austria and Rosser's "refutation"; more on Danube

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Mon Apr 5 19:46:56 PDT 1999

Dear Doug and the LBOers,

I've been kicking around the idea of writing the queen-bee of Holland and voicing my displeasure with her governments actions in Yugoslavia and Africa. It would be the first time the house of Orange has heard directly from anyone in my family in maybe 300 years.

I'd like to tell the queen-bee, I'm sure that one of the reasons our German cousins invaded Holland in WWII was to liberate the German majority in Holland; and they had to firebomb Amsterdam and Rotterdam just to keep things neat and tidy, not to mention shooting one out of ten in the Dutch aircraft industry. I'd also like to remind the queen-bee that the Yugo/Serbs were on her side in WWII.

Also, the queen-bee should know that I have been getting a lot of bad reports about the actions of Dutch Oil interests in Africa.

I'll save my thoughts on Clinton, Gore, Albright, Cohen, Berger and assorted Rubins for a private and indirect communication to the Orange.

Your email pal,

Tom L.