more from Fisk

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Mon Apr 19 14:33:35 PDT 1999

Doug,

Sorry about misinterpreting you. Feeling a bit heated and more upset than usual today with the whole damned business.

As you well know, I have often been a defender of the old Yugoslavia on this and other lists, although it certainly had its faults. Its decline and breakup was a tragedy we are still dealing with. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Monday, April 19, 1999 5:23 PM Subject: Re: more from Fisk