Fw: Albania: the real story

elena spectra at rousse.bg400.bg
Tue Aug 10 03:57:40 PDT 1999

-----Original Message----- From: jmage at panix.com <jmage at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: 09 Àâãóñò 1999 ã. 17:44 Subject: Re: Fw: Albania: the real story

A quote from "Future For Bulgaria" ( http://www.bulgaria.govrn.bg/eng/oficial_docs/index.html ): "....We are aware that the activities we are undertaking today will be having impact for decays ahead...." Meaningful typo :-)))

Hope the URL's I sent were useful, the joke was not too offensive, and here's Programm2001 http://www.bulgaria.govrn.bg/eng/oficial_docs/index.html Perhaps we can start from/finish there? Elias, I sent you the mail ab Turkish/other ethnic minorities after your request ab a week ago; haven't u got it? Re: hacking the borderline & der spiegel article - a bit later; just got the mail Best wishes, Elena