Disco and the halfway to discontent

Jim Westrich westrich at miser.umass.edu
Wed Dec 1 08:27:35 PST 1999

I would like to post the full and more correct lyrics from http://bb.the-raft.com/clinton/threads.html?start=&id=68&thread=45#68

"People Power In The Disco Hour" (Tjinder Singh)

Natty Natty Movement There's motorway grooving

Natty Natty Movement Some many miles to be done

Well we're gonna take this movement onto the streets

A one day to get the shit down heavy

People power in the Disco Hour

There's gonna be a people power In that disco Hour

U'see, disco is a halfway To a full discontent

Disco is the halfway To a full discontent

Well we're gonna get this disco heat onto the streets

People power in the Disco Hour

There's gonna be a people power Come that disco Hour

There we're times of if we stick with them, they'll stick by us

Pretty soon to realise they were only out for themselves

We're going for the dressing down of the laws that make us drag our feet

Dancing to fiction go-ers Is that really all we need?

People power in the Disco Hour There's gonna be a people power

In the disco hour

Lean on the horn!

There is double parking on the dance floor