Butler on Spivak (was SZ)

kelley oudies at flash.net
Fri Dec 3 10:23:20 PST 1999

At 12:42 PM 12/3/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Kelley,
>Don't appreciate your sending a private message to the list. Didn't ask
>for my permission.

you whined that i hadn't mailed your first offlist. and this isn't the first time i've forwarded idiotic offlist flammage back to the list. i consider what you wrote rude as it was obviously written for the lbo audience given the third person. you have something to say to me that is mean spirited and entirely a non-sequitor, say it on the list where you have to subject yourself to other's judgments. crapping on me offlist is just ridiculous, particularly since you weren't even bothering to write *to* me.

I don't find you a very careful reader or reasonable
>interlocuter.

no i'm not a careful writer, that i'll acknowledge as i could be a lot better about proof reading. i don't particularly care in any event, as i think not a few people think i'm worth reading and corresponding with and/or responding to on this list. as for reasonable, i really don't particularly care about your opinion rakesh as you don't, yourself, manage to do much other than impose your view of the world and your academic specialization on any and all topics.

>In fact you strike me as quite a windbag.

thank you. i am.

By the way, there
>is nothing even coherent about the email identity you have created for
>youself.

rakesh the victimization threads suit you well. nice look! but they kinda clash with the cap you're wearing --the one that signifies your real penchant as identity cop.

Staying off email. In fact will be quitting the line again very
>soon. You can have my allotment if Doug grants it to you. I am sure the
>people of LBO will campaign on your behalf.
> Bye, Rakesh

really, you should stop sporting the identity cop cap! it just clashes like hell with the victimization look you're sporting of late.

kelley