Nader & Co.

Jeffrey St. Clair sitka at home.com
Sun Dec 5 10:31:09 PST 1999

A much different view of Dolan (or Mike "On-Dole-An", as they've taken to calling him) has been expressed by people who are sitting in jail and by the protesters who feel that the hyperactive Dolan, who was leading the negotiations with the city and the cops, sold them out on Thursday night when they had the jail surrounded and he convinced them to disperse--emptyhanded, it turned out. According to a Washington Post profile of a few weeks ago, Dolan previously worked on the campaign staff for racist LA mayor, Richard Riordan. I guess Doug has finally endorsed fusion politics, afterall.--jsc