Nader & Co.

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Sun Dec 5 13:03:38 PST 1999

Doug Henwood wrote:

> Despite my various ideological criticisms of Ralph Nader, I've got to
> say that his people - notably his chief organizer on the scene, Mike
> Dolan, and the person who sent him there, Citizens Trade Watch
> director Lori Wallach - were absolutely crucial to making the Battle
> in Seattle possible. For that, they deserve vast heaps of admiration
> and gratitude.
> Doug

I agree, but the anti-anarchist quotes coming out of Dolan's mouth were pretty stupid. We'll respond to him in writing. Heaps of admiration should go to all groups and individuals who contributed to the week of resistance in Seattle.

I have alot of respect for the Nader people. After all, one of their workers hangs out with us anarchists in D.C. We were partying last night and were very pleased to see her after she came straight from the airport. We were in the middle of watching all the corporate news coverage of Seattle, so it was really good timing when she walked in.

-- Chuck0 http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/

Dr. Laura is scared of this sig file +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+ Mid-Atlantic Infoshop http://www.infoshop.org/

Spunk Library http://www.spunk.org/ "All the anarchy you'll ever need, organized neatly and with reassuring authority."

-- 1998 Rough Guide to the Internet

FREE MUMIA ABU-JAMAL AND LEONARD PELTIER! +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=