Seattle cops

Lisa & Ian Murray seamus at accessone.com
Sun Dec 5 19:55:23 PST 1999

6 million $$ was spent on security. The cops just weren't prepared strategically. The only thing terrible that happened was that the cops opened fire; the cowards.

One of my favorite signs, which the demonstrator carrying it showed first the cops and then the crowd read: "gee honey, since you asked, today at work I gassed and pepper sprayed a bunch of non-violent protestors who were defending their right to protest the WTO..."

Ian "Capitalism is a social disease"