Is the Coalition Falling Apart?

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Thu Dec 9 09:33:45 PST 1999

This message is from a coordinator of the People's Global Action Caravan in Pennsylvania that dozens of organizations have already formed a coalition around demonstrating at the Republican National Convention in Philadelphia. Listserves have been created, and they want to coordinate with protests at the Dem Convention in L.A.

I haven't yet checked to see what groups are participating.

If you want to contact this coalition, email:

Philly2000-subscribe at listbot.com for action alerts only

July3-subscribe at listbot.com for discussion, strategy, theorizing, etc.

marta