Zerzan live!

Jeffrey St. Clair sitka at home.com
Mon Dec 13 10:02:36 PST 1999

Carrol,

You really must read more of Dave Foreman's Hyper-Malthusian writings. Starvation, the black plague, AIDS, and other viruses will do the trick. Foreman said at one point that the optimum population for the Earth was approximately 20 million, I believe. Give or take a few white-assed, beer-bellied New Mexicans.--jsc