Who Owns the Movement?

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Dec 15 08:07:01 PST 1999

Chuck0 wrote:

> You are making an inaccurate analogy, as did Albert. He sees a movement,
> when it was actually a decentralized network, based primarily on the

Chuck, this is farewell. A (perhaps *the*) distinguishing trait of anarchists (or at least to the genus of anarchists to which you and the Weathermen belong) is that they always think it is different now. It never is. This has happened over and over again (about every generation) for almost two centuries. If you can someday escape this entrapment in the stifling box of refusal of history, perhaps we could have a conversation.

Carrol