Lehman's Non-electric Catalog

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Mon Feb 1 17:35:33 PST 1999

Dear LBOers,

I received an email the other day from Galen Lehman the webmeister of the Lehman family who owns Lehman's Hardware. Galen tells me that the Y2K & millenium stuff has actually started to interfere with the purpose and effectiveness of his families business.

Possibly, at my suggestion, Galen removed a line from his website mentioning the fact that business had picked up considerably and could only attribute it to the Y2K millenium.

Galen has been widely quoted in the past as not wanting to turn Kidron, Ohio into an Amish Disneyland.

Your email pal,

Tom L. http://209.57.205.243/ -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/19990201/e2a951be/attachment.htm>