Capitalism eating its own

Anita Mage mage at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sun Jan 3 02:34:07 PST 1999

C. Petersen wrote:
>Holy shit! Where did this aspertame story come from... is this true? I
>mean, lots of people drink diet Coke that has gone above 86F. I know a MS
>researcher.. maybe I'll ask them.

Btw, the same article was posted to one of the forums at the LFA website a couple of days ago. As a lupie who tries to keep track of the latest lupus literature, I have not run across any reference to aspartame triggering flares whatsoever. While bad reasons not to drink diet coke may be better than no reasons, this is obvious crap.

Anita

Anita Mage mage at zedat.fu-berlin.de