europhoria, a question for Henry and one for the economists

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 5 03:20:29 PST 1999

pms:

You are right. I just finished reading that piece and I did use some of it without quotation; but the material I used was merely reporting obvious facts that are so well known that its almost in the public domain.... Western investment would not be paid back by Russia; Russian Chauvinism on the rise ... etc. to lead to my observation on the impact of the euro. For example, the facts on the euro also did not come from my head, I summaried it from several sources that I can't even remember where now. Its not as if I was lifting a line from someone's poem. Still, should have just quoted it. Sorry about that.

Henry