Greenspan Bullish on Internet Stocks

Peter Kilander peterk at enteract.com
Thu Jan 28 16:40:07 PST 1999

>> Yahoo's version of the Reuter's story on this has a pic of the chairman
>> just screaming for a joke caption. Any suggestions?
>>
>> The pic is
>> <http://dailynews.yahoo.com/headlines/p/nm/19990128/bs/mdf52556.html>.

"So I was like, whoa Andrea [Mitchell], once an evening is enough for Mr. Bubbly."

"I really don't know that much about the Internet except that I've been shown this one, um, website I think it's called where you can find photos of Ayn in the nude: www.RandintheBuff.com. What a woman."

"The answer to that question depends on what you mean by the words "is", "bubble", and "inflation."

Peter