stocks and GDP

MScoleman at aol.com MScoleman at aol.com
Thu Jan 28 16:58:18 PST 1999

<< Too many of the discussions on this list seem

merely the mirror image of the overly abstracted nonsense I experience

every day as a denizen of the corporate world. I think professional

economists are the worst in this respect -- at the end of the day, even

the lefties among them seem mainly concerned with how much social

justice can we "afford."

Carl Remick >>

I can certainly sympathize -- however, you have never spent much time around conservative economists. The difference between conservative economists and lefty economists is that the conservatives don't believe society can afford ANY social justice. By comparison, the leftists look good..... This is, of course, my opinion as a feminist economist. maggie coleman mscoleman at aol.com