Reply to double smear from Ken Lawrence (Re: Reply to the smear from Eric Beck)

Alex LoCascio alexlocascio at juno.com
Tue Jul 20 12:23:56 PDT 1999

On Tue, 20 Jul 1999 20:05:32 EDT Apsken at aol.com writes:

>Alex's broadside attacks on movement activists as valid,
>and his political defense of abstention from mass struggle

This is complete fucking bullshit, and you know it. I never attacked mass struggle, indeed, the heart of my criticism of current activism was that much of it is myopic, defensive, and completely divorced from any real mass struggle. For you to suggest I said anything otherwise is a flagrant lie.

You wouldn't happen to have been a Maoist in some past life, would you?

___________________________________________________________________ Get the Internet just the way you want it. Free software, free e-mail, and free Internet access for a month! Try Juno Web: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagj.