KLA takes charge

Seth Ackerman SAckerman at FAIR.org
Thu Jul 29 14:02:18 PDT 1999

Why is this murder of Serbs a revenge killing for Serb atrocities, but the Serb atrocities against Albanians were not revenge killings for the bombing and the KLA? Why was the rise of the KLA a response to Serbian persecution, but Serbian persecution was not a response to Albanian oppression under autonomy?

For a critic of "ethnic hatreds" you sure know how to take sides.

Seth