Buchanan and the Balkans

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Sat Mar 6 14:19:33 PST 1999

Carrol,

Well, the Yankees did stay out of Rwanda where French-backed forces engaged in a major genocide. There was little push in the US to do anything about it. But if there had been would an intervention to stop the genocide have been something to oppose? Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Saturday, March 06, 1999 11:05 AM Subject: Re: Buchanan and the Balkans

>Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately, the Balkans (along with Heiti, Somalia, & Rewanda)
confused