Giggly Guys (was Re: SI Swimsuit issue: Holy Cow!)

Rob Schaap rws at comserver.canberra.edu.au
Sat Mar 20 21:43:09 PST 1999

Doyle writes:

>You mean you pee'd in the pool didn't you? That is how I read it. I don't
>understand is there another way to read that?
>regards,

Too dangerous, Doyle! They got that red dye now. One leak and you're a marked man! Nope, I merely meant that sharing a pool with naked people doing their own things is not the sort of thing that gets our dicks up. Some of those same people, in different settings and with different perceived intentions, could well have that sort of impact.

Cheers, Rob.