Bombing and terrorism

Carl Remick cremick at rlmnet.com
Tue May 11 11:21:00 PDT 1999

> In fact, there is an argument that the very "civility" of war
> rules can
> extend war and associated death by allowing protected
> civilian sectors to
> keep sending waves of soldiers off to die without facing the
> consequences
> themselves.

This is why I opposed this "humanitarian" war to begin with. It's just a matter of time -- very short in this instance -- before any warring nation starts sliding down the slipperly slope you describe. The logical conclusion is to justify the wholesale slaughter of civilians, a policy that can be described in one word: "genocide."

Carl Remick

Terrorism cannot be countenanced under any circumstances Sherman's March was an act of war-related