U.S. Senator Mike DeWine

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Fri May 14 15:01:38 PDT 1999

Dear Doug,

I've got to represent the union at a lunch and roundtable discussion with U.S. Senator Mike DeWine R-Ohio on Monday. Got any suggestions. The suggested topics include promoting job growth and economic development in a digital environment. Training and development. etc. it will be held at LCCC.

Meanwhile, my Polish person pal and state legislator Dan "Meathead" Metelsky was sniffing around this afternoon. I was thinking about telling Dan that in about a decade the German Greens may want East Prussia and the Polish corridor back for environmental reasons. I just think Dan would be to dumb to get the joke; if it's a joke?

Your pal,

Tom L.