China should apologize to the US

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at mindspring.com
Mon May 17 14:07:38 PDT 1999

I used to think the extreme right was a fringe group of little importance in the real political world. But increasingly, it has become a potent force in the nomination process if not in the election itself. The fact that the issue of China, the new future evil empire, is now a permanet bone of contention in American domestic politics, not unlike the post Truman era when who lost China was a recurring campaign issue. Bipartisanship in foreign policy is a thing of the past. This time it is who has been bought by China and who fed China nuclear secrets. The extreme right is getting more and more mainstream. It is not so benign.

Henry C.K. Liu