Modest proposal to end the war

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Fri May 28 11:54:43 PDT 1999

Wojtek, this is already happening in Ohio. The largest group of registered voters are the Independents. Followed by the Republicans. At this point things don't look good for the Democrats. This in a state that was trending Democrat before Clinton and the neo-democrat policy cabal.

One thing that people should do is let their city or county Democrat chairman know how they feel about this Yugoslavian Affair. First of all the chairman or possibly chairwoman will feel flattered to know that someone actually contacted them about a real issue. Not about honest graft, a relative in need of a job or some other non-sense.

Maybe one of you scholars can tell me what the problem is with stopping the bombing and introducing a non-NATO member UN peacekeeping force. What is wrong with that? The Yugo/Serbs as far as I know have agreed to accept this humiliation!

Your email pal,

Tom L.