Modest proposal to end the war

Dennis R Redmond dredmond at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU
Fri May 28 12:20:28 PDT 1999

On Fri, 28 May 1999, Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:

> The idea is simple - do not wait until 2000, start voting your disapproval
> with the Fifth-Column, Cruise-Missile Democrats and their impeached war
> criminal leader now. How? By changing your party affiliation with the
> voters' registration agency. Voters' registration is an ongoing process -
> you can send your voter registration card any time, and simply check
> anything but "Democrat" as your party affiliation. I'm pretty sure if a
> sufficient number of such cards reaches local voters registration offices -
> the ratfuckers will take a notice.

They'll take even more notice if you sign up with the two leading proto-parties of the future -- the Greens (if they exist as an organization in your state) or the Labor Party (which hopefully will start running candidates soon). The Red-Green Dragon is the only antidote to the Demublican-Republocrat plague.

-- Dennis