Greater Confidence in Democrats, Poll Finds

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Wed Nov 10 17:34:31 PST 1999

Anyone have any background on the Bush family fortune. One of my pals got a report of some pre-WWII business connections with Germany that he couldn't get a handle on---anything to this business?

TL