A Modest Challenge

Jeffrey St. Clair sitka at home.com
Wed Nov 17 10:18:34 PST 1999

Charles Brown wrote:

> How come you are not responding to me ?

Frankly Comrade Brown the average Militia (Michigan or Montana) member exhibits far more human empathy than you seem capable of. As I said to Berlet, I've been at the hospital and now at home tending to my daughter. I know you may be on some crusade against "family values", but really don't you think this attitude is taking things just a bit too far??

The Michigan barbarians on the jury who convicted Nate Abraham were largely white, middle class "liberal" women. Four of them were school-teachers. These people are a much bigger threat to the civil liberties of this nation than the few hundred members of the Michigan militia, who've received acres of newsprint and who've been used to scare up so much money by liberal and "progressive" groups.

jsc