Hating Louis Proyect

Apsken at aol.com Apsken at aol.com
Sat Nov 20 19:18:50 PST 1999

Details, please, comrades. I was unaware that Internet postings were in any respect privileged, but thought them to be like other publications. Rakesh seems to be intentionally obscure (and if words mean what they seem, he suggests directing hatred toward Louis for some other unnamed person's action), as though simple facts cannot support his accusations. Doug's allegation is too general to evaluate, given that it sounds much like what often has been posted here attacking Louis and others, including me.

Ken Lawrence

Doug wrote,
> Louis Proyect has a history of trying to
> sabotage reputations and careers, from calling up people's bosses to
> complain about their net behavior to forwarding what he considers
> objectionable emails to potential employers.

and Rakesh wrote,