What the heck?

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Thu Oct 21 10:46:36 PDT 1999

From dhenwood at panix.com Thu Oct 21 10:39:38 1999

I haven't been a permabear since I learned my lesson from

the 1987 crash.

I didn't say you were a permabear, but when you call tops, I buy, if only to get you to squeal like this :-)

For reference, you said:

It's taking as long to die as Brezhnev,

and I can't decide whether it will go out with a bang or

a whimper, but it sure seems to be going out.

Is that or is that not a bear statement?

You seem pretty well convinced that it *is* dying (I think you're horribly wrong, FWIW) and it's just a question of when. So I'm happy to put a stake in the ground and bet my retirement on it.

I hope your calls expire worthless.

Care to take the other side of it? :-)

/jordan