Ju-chang's "Solution" to SEA's Financial Crisis

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Mon Sep 6 10:32:38 PDT 1999

Charles, My research topic is China centered, hence my heighted interest...

Ju-Chang can post whatever silly stuff he wants to from a free markets are great perspective...just let's be clear, as clear about where he stands ideologically...let's not assume him to be a serious or rigorous thinker just because he is from China...There are many serious Marxists in China (Li Minqi, Raymond Lau...) who have ltos that is interesting to say...read Ju-chang's home page and tell me what you have learned from it. He tells us to read his home page seriously. I did.

steve