Wiranto sings

elena spectra at elits.rousse.bg
Mon Sep 20 11:57:51 PDT 1999

What's the something about politics & singing? When Prince Charles was visiting Bulgaria, our president sang to him (on two occasions, with and without guitar) Beatles' "All You Need Is Love". Charles looked aside obviously embarrassed... I prefer the oldie Russian TV show "Finances Sing Romances", which seemes to have got out of tune, though... Newest political singing (preelections) is "Let's Patch The Sky (in Australia)" (aye, Angie, hold on, they're coming...) and none about DU in the blue Danube. -----Original Message----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: 20 Ñåïòåìâðè 1999 ã. 21:56 Subject: Wiranto sings